Friday, April 6, 2012

T.V. Show Downloads!!

Ok then, for this post I am not going to write very long.

So today I just finished trying the Mediafire cloud storage, and it is totally awesome, but since I can only upload  up to 200mb for free, then I am going to upload TV Shows until I can figure out a way for me to upload high res movies, which for you who don't know is around 1.5GB depending on the length and build of the movie.

Sooooooooo for now I am going to upload the TV shows that I already have on my laptop

Collection :
- How I Met Your Mother Season 1 - 7
- Chuck Season 1 - 5
- Bones Season 1 - 7
- According to Jim Season 1 - 8
- Two And A Half Men Season 1 - 9
- Scrubs Season 1 - 9
- The Big Bang Theory
- Reaper Seasnon 1 - 2
- ICarly Season 1 - 5
- Californication Season 1 - 3
- Raising Hope Season 1 - 2
- Teen Wolf Season 1
- The Vampire Diaries Season 1 - 2
- The Event Season 1
- The Complete Mr. Bean Collection (14 Episodes)
- Sherlock Holmes Season 1 - 2

Cartoons:
- The Simpsons Season 1 - 21
- American Dad Season 1 - 5
- Family Guy Season 1 - 5
- Ranama 1/2 Season 1 - 7 (Japanese with English Subtitle)

For now that is all I have, and all of those files takes most of my 750GB HDD, about 500GB is filled with all of those files, but It's ok. I'll just have to buy a bigger external hard drive.

Since there are so many freaking files, if you want to download a file that is already in my collection, please email or comment below and I will upload it right away for you.


Oke, that is all for now and for those of you who don't know how to download, all you have to do is press the  green "Download" button in the middle of the screen. I will make a walkthrough of mediafire and Internet download manager later.

Internet Download Manager is really helpful because it is really fast and it can pause your downloads in case you need to do something else for awhile, and most importantly it will not stop in the middle of a download.


I have already uploaded How I Met Your Mother Season 7, all 19 episodes are uploaded and ready.

How I Met Your Mother Season 7



Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment