Saturday, April 7, 2012

The Big Bang Theory

Oke, these are the seasons that I have finished uploading, for those of you who doesn't know what this T.V. Show is about, I will describe in a later time.

The Big Bang Theory :
The Big Bang Theory
Season 1
Season 2
Season 3
Season 4
Season 5



If there are any files missing please tell me right away, and I will fix it A.S.A.P.

I will upload my collection in this order:

- The Big Bang Theory
- How I Met Your Mother
- Chuck
- Bones
- Two and  A Half Men
- Scrubs
- According to Jim
- ICarly
- The Simpsons
- American Dad
- Family Guy

For the rest of my collection I will probably not upload it because these files are small and from my view the shows are not so popular, if anyone has any suggestions or if they have any requests please contact me.

@javidben
lebih_biasa@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment