Friday, July 18, 2014

Clash Of Clans : Javidben

Sup guys? since it's been awhile, I am going to make a double post on one day! This time I am going to be posting about my COC account



Ok, some background info first, I started playing around October of 2013, if I remember correctly. now for some stats:
Name                 : Javidben
Level                  : 99
Clan                   : Garuda Army - Elder
Town Hall          : TH 9
Gold Grab          : 512mil
Elixir Escapade   : 461mil
Donated Troops : 40k

Currently : Farming @ Gold III - Upgrading all my walls to Skull a.k.a level 8 walls



For my current base, I am using "The Cogwheel" made by Moonsabre. Best TH9 base for farming :D

THE COGWHEEL

My Version: Currently Upgrading X-Bow, Tesla, Air Def and DE Drill

The Cogwheel is one of the best bases for farming, with centralized CC and DE. Also like all farming bases, the town hall is located outside the base so that we can get shields easier.

Another good base is "The Tsunami", made by Shauiv 



I use this base for my Clan War and Trophy Pushing. This base has centralized town hall, x-bows, archer queen, barbarian king, clan castle, air def, and teslas.

For more awesome bases you can go to :






No comments:

Post a Comment