Saturday, April 21, 2012

Games!! Games!! Games!!

Hey everybody, long time no blog!

I just finished downloading and installing a few PC games, from all variatons. I am going to make a review on each of these games, after I finish them of course, after downloading and installing them it took almost 90GB of my harddisk. I'll try to finish the game as quickly as I can.

Here's the list:


1. Battlefield 3
image



2.Warcraft 3 & Frozen Throne



3. Starcraft :



4. Starcraft 2 : Wings Of Liberty



5. Call Of Duty : Modern Warfare 3
image


6. Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas
image


7. Deep Black
image


8. Rayman Origins
image


9. Hard Reset
image


10. Kingdoms Of Alamur : Reckoning
image

11. Syndicate
image


12. Blades Of Time
image


13. Sniper Ghost Warrior
image


14. Assassin's Creed Revelations
image


15. Assassin's Creed Brotherhood



16. Batman Arkham City
image

17. Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2
image


18. Resident Evil 5
image


19. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction
image


20. Battlefield 2142
image



If you want a description on any of these games, just check google, and I am not going to make a FAQ / Walkthrough on these games because it's really hard to make one and you can just go to GameSpot to look for one. But I am going to make a review and I am also going to rate these games. See ya soon bloggers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment